- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Viewing Orders
- What if I do not receive my entire order?
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
When will my order ship?
Online orders may take 1 to 3 business days to process depending on order volume and product availability date. We do our absolute best to ship any orders placed Monday-Friday before 12pm that same day. Upgrading your shipping from ground freight expedites the shipping portion of your order only. All California orders take 1-2 business days to arrive, so expedited shipping may not be needed. Our warehouse does not ship on Saturdays and Sundays. If you need additional information please contact Metal Mulisha Customer Service at [email protected] or (855) 554-5936. Our business hours are Monday - Friday from 7am-4pm.
When can I expect my order to be delivered?
Estimated delivery dates change based on location and are highlighted in the image below. For all UPS expedited orders (3 day, 2 day, and overnight), days of delivery are only Monday-Friday. UPS does not deliver on Saturday for expedited orders. If you need additional information please contact customer serivce at [email protected] or (855) 554-5936.
Has my order shipped? How can I track my order?
You will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as your package leaves our warehouse. It will contain information to track your order. If it has been a few days since you placed your order and you have not received shipping confirmation, please contact customer service at [email protected] or by calling (855) 554-5936.
Do you ship internationally or to PO boxes?
Damn right we do! Our team will make sure your package ships via USPS if it is shipping to a PO Box. You can see all of the countries that we ship to on the "Billing Information" and "Shipping Information" screens under the country drop-down box during checkout.
- - International customers are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, and duties incurred. You can obtain more information at your local customs office. All goods are shipped "FOB" by our warehouse. FOB (Freight On Board) - An International Term of Sale that means the seller fulfills their obligation to deliver when the goods have passed over the border at the named border of the country. This means that the buyer has to bear all costs, risks to, loss of, or damage to the goods from that point. This includes the duties and taxes. The FOB terms require the seller to clear the goods for export.
- - The “Ship To” and “Bill To” addresses must be the same on all international orders.
- - Any oversize items are not available for shipment outside of the Continental U.S. and Canada.
- - Processing time on international orders can take up to 4 additional business days.
- - We DO NOT ship to freight forwarders. If you enter an order to be shipped to a freight forwarder, unfortunately we will need to cancel the order.
My order never arrived, what do I do?Start by checking with surrounding houses or buildings to be sure that you item was not delivered to a neighbor. If you are unable to locate it, please contact customer service at [email protected] or by calling (855) 554-5936.
Privacy & Security
Returns & ReplacementsNeed to return an item or all of your order? No worries! We have a killer 30-day Risk-Free/Hassle-Free Return Policy. Just follow the return instructions on your invoice that was shipped with your order and make sure all original tags are still attached. We want every visitor to have a good shopping experience so we make it super easy to return stuff. But...if it's after 30 days...sorry, you're outta luck...so don't ask!
To return to Metal Mulisha:Please follow these steps to help us process your return:
- 1. Complete the return form that came with your order by checking the “Return” box and filling it out for each item being returned.
- 2. Determine the “Reason Code” from the key below and include a code for each item, then place the completed form inside of your package.
- 3. If you do not have the invoice that came with your order, please contact us to obtain a new one.
- 4. Then detach and fasten the unpaid return barcode label to the outside of your package.
- 5. If a UPS label is included with your shipment, fasten it to the outside of your package and call UPS to schedule a pickup or take it to the nearest UPS store.
- 6. Remember to remove or cover any other labels and barcodes on the package. Send the return to the address below:
Can I exchange an item?
We do not offer direct exchanges, so if you wish to exchange product you will need to return the undesired product for a full refund and place a new order for your replacement at www.metalmulisha.com.
Do I have to cover the cost of return shipping?
Return shipping labels are included free of charge for USA orders over $100.
Can I return an item that I purchased at a wholesale retailer?
Sorry, but we only accept returns on product that was purchased through www.metalmulisha.com.
PROMOTIONS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS OR PROMO CODES
Add the products you wish to buy to your cart. Click CHECKOUT and go through the 1-page checkout process. Only click CHECKOUT once. If there are errors, double check your billing address and security code before hitting CHECKOUT again. You will receive a pending authorization for the amount of your order for every attempt made to complete an order that has encountered an error.
When using a prepaid Visa/MasterCard/AMEX gift card, please contact the credit card company to register and associate your address with the card before using it to order.Items left in your cart are not reserved and are subject to the available inventory at the time of checkout.
Viewing OrdersYou can only view your orders online and check on their status by logging into your account.
What if I do not receive my entire order?
If an item that you ordered is not on the invoice that is received with your delivery, this means the item has gone out of stock. We strive to fill every order placed as quickly as possible. However inventory is subject to change and any unavailable item will be cancelled. We do not backorder any items and will only be charged for the product that has been shipped to you.
Updating Account Information
You can update all your account info by logging into your account.