Last night some assholes broke into Twitch’s house. They stole all the dirt bikes out of his garage…all of Twitch’s bikes and all of Taka’s bikes!
Here’s the list of stuff stolen:
- Twitch YZ250 Freestyle Contest Bike
- Twitch’s 450
- Twitch’s 250F
- Twitch’s 110
- Twitch’s 50
- Taka’s YZ250 Freestyle Contest Bike
- All of Twitch’s old helmets (if you read his etnies interview then you know how much those mean to him)
- All riding gear
***EDIT- Todd Potter called and listed some more stuff that was stolen***
- Twitch’s BMX Bike (S&M frame (Giant painted on it), light brown and black paint, 3 piece cranks, chrome rims, S&M Slam bars, and “the brakes work really well.”
- Twitch’s daughter’s BMX Bike
- Todd Potter’s Mossberg 12 Gauge Shotgun – black, pump action
If you did this please return the bikes…we have investigators on the case right now. If you have any information about who may have done this please email us at email@example.com, or use the contact form (general comments), with any info you have. If you see some really nice bikes that look like Twitch or Taka’s on Craigs List, eBay, etc., let us know. Please, only serious leads so we’re not chasing our tails. Please help out if you know anything.
With X Fighters and X Games around the corner, Twitch and Taka need their practice and contest bikes so they can compete for you, the fans! Metal Mulisha Troop unite and help the family!
Metal Mulisha is prepared to offer a reward of $1,000 of Metal Mulisha gear and passes to X Games to hang out with the Mulisha to the first individual that provides us with detailed information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the perpetrators of this crime. This reward does not apply to members of law enforcement or to the actual perpetrators of the crime. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Thanks in advance for you support. M/M